Myspace Contact TablesMyspace Layouts -->

Monday, May 29, 2017

5/29/17 For those who have been in domestic relationships...

Okay, am I about to make the most horrific decision of my life??

    My husband has a lot of mental disabilities, turrets, bi-polar, depression, PTSD. Plus a Gambling addiction which cost our home.

He has introduced me to a friend, her name isn't important at this moment. However, she is manipulated as well as Charlie and she's the vindictive type, my husband lost his kids to CPS, which in my CPS case I was done completely inappropriate. They used everything they could including my past...but the point is, if I would've have met my husband who's to say that someone wouldn't have called CPS...

   The BIG PICTURE is I love my husband but my husband was abusive towards me...he's pulled hair out of my head, he's pushed me off the causing me to land on my stomach while pregnant for my daughter JodeeMarie Skye Workman (Name has changed since she's been adopted). He's hit with phones, pushed me into the table thus cause me to bounce my chin off of and causing me to land on a coffee can thus bruising my upper leg, he's pushed my back inward thus causing me to have spasms, he's pushed me off the toilet seat when I was tryin' to use the toilet.(While I was pregnant for JodeeMarie Skye Workman)  When I wanted time alone, he wouldn't give me time alone, when I wanted space, he was constantly in my face, when I would call out, he was constantly up my hind-end listening to what I had to say. There were times I he broke my phone so I couldn't have outreach anyone. He broke $1200.00. In phones through Sprint, he broke my cousin's phone was $200.00. He broke my laptop, he turned around and broke my printer he broke my mom's $20.00 fan, which kept us cool, he did it, I believe to watch me suffer in the heat. My laptop for $498.99 from Walmart and my printer $109.00 from Walmart as well. I was upset because he caused me to leave behind everything I had worked for, at another place we started to rent but couldn't because of his gambling and he used his dead daughter as the excuse to why he did what I he did. He told Amy and David he only did that to cause me to loose my stuff, because he was tired of me having a bunch of stuff... He gave booth away that my mom gave me, and he gave A/C away that my income tax bought... he only made $60.00...I had close to $300.00 income tax money. He always tried his best to through me under the bus... When I finally have enough...I'm the psycho one, I'm the one that's going insane!!...REALLY?!

So now, what in the world do I do?? LEAVE or STAY??

No comments:

Post a Comment